Friday, November 21, 2014

Welcome to Ladurée, London...It's been waiting for you



Hello, Hello,

Like the true Brit I am, there's nothing I love more than afternoon tea. A chance to dress up, eat finger sandwiches and drink tea from a tea cup instead of by the mug full. Earlier this year, back when the days were long and we would see the sunshine every now and again I took a trip to the famous Ladurée in London's Covent Garden. 

The food was, honestly, incredible. At £21 the afternoon tea is one of the cheapest in London, and also one of the best. Unfortunately, the service didn't live up to the delicious deserts, and we left disappointed, but that won't stop me from visiting another site and snatching up some more mouth watering macaroons and drinking tea with my pinky up. 

With love, 

Jessica 

xxx









No comments:

Post a Comment